Become a Consultant
You are interested in supporting our work as a EuropeSpa Consultant? If you have several years' experience of conducting audits and are willing to undergo training in order to become an accredited EuropeSpa consultant, we'd be delighted to hear from you: info(at)europespa.eu | +49 (0) 6122 53 339 – 73
You would like to prepare for a EuropeSpa examination? Or test first whether your spa would pass a EuropeSpa audit?
In order to answer you these questions, we work together with experienced consultants from across Europe who have been especially trained and accredited by EuropeSpa. These so-called Europespa Consultants are experts who represent EuropeSpa in their respective countries and have extensive knowledge of the EuropeSpa criteria and certification system. They have taken part in numerous audits and know exactly what auditors look out for. Their main task is the support and consulting of interested medical spa and wellness providers in their preparation for a EuropeSpa examination.
What the EuropeSpa Consultants can do for you:
- Inspection of your facilities and performance of a vulnerability assessment (knockout criteria)
- Creation of a comprehensive photo documentation and provision of additional information on EuropeSpa
- Performance of a complete test audit in accordance with the EuropeSpa criteria
Please note that only the listed consultants are authorized to perform these services:
- Alev Altug | altug(at)europespa-consultants.eu
- Juri Palianski | Belarus | palianski(at)europespa-consultants.eu
- Nataša Ranitović | Serbia | ranitovic(at)europespa-consultants.eu
- Jovana Redzic | Serbia | redzic(at)europespa-consultants.eu
- Carolina Rodríguez | Canary Islands, Spain | rodriguez(at)europespa-consultants.eu
- Sonja Sigulinski | Mediterranean and Balkan States | sigulinski(at)europespa-consultants.eu
- Ana Vučićević | Serbia | vucicevic(at)europespa-consultants.eu
Please make sure to only work with the official EuropeSpa Consultants that are listed here. We are happy to establish the contact to a competent consultant, if possible from your country. Please just send us an e-mail to info(at)europespa.eu.